This new and improved version is a definite must for daily dental procedures. It:
- removes excess cement whether temporary or permanent
- scraps excess composite and adhesive
- sculpts amalgams and composites
- picks out temporary crowns, Stellites etc.
- removes Cavits and other temporary cement fillings such as IRM (completes ceramometal burs) to remove “semi-hard” resin temporary fillings.
As time goes on, you will certainly use this tool for other applications that require scraping or cutting to prevent breaking other more fragile dental tools.
OMNIS n°2: pulling edge
This device is fully autoclavable