The GMX 400 Molar Series is an excellent addition to your Physics Forceps GMX 100/200 Standard Series extraction armamentarium for use on upper and lower molars. Do your patients, your hands and your practice a favor and utilize the Physics Forceps in your practice.
After years of clinical testing, Golden Dental Solutions has introduced its 400 Molar Series to the market designed specifically for molar extractions. By utilizing just two instruments (EZ1 & EZ2) and its patented Beak & Bumper® technique, the 400 Molar Series makes difficult molar extractions even easier than before. The GMX 400 Molar Series allows for bumper placement on the buccal or lingual side for easier extractions of teeth with significant lingual decay, and a new handle design for easier access to the posterior regions of the mouth.
The instruments can be used as follows:
- Bumper on Buccal – EZ1 (upper left & lower right)
- Bumper on Lingual – EZ1 (upper right & lower left)
- Bumper on Buccal – EZ2 (upper right & lower left)
- Bumper on Lingual – EZ2 (upper left & lower right)
- Instructional Training DVD